In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
BEFORE YOU GO! Please download the FREE RaceJoy app on your apple or android device. The app will assist you in running the correct route, as well as submitting your race results automatically. You will need your bib number when you are ready to race. If you’d like more info about the RaceJoy app, or to see a tutorial, click HERE Please know the route! Course map and turn by turn directions are on RunSignUp. When you are ready to run open the app follow prompts and RACE. Please note that when running the course you will want to have your volume up on your smartphone as there will be audible detailed information about the course during the run ie instructions for start, turns, turn around points, and finish.
1) Download RaceJoy application on your smart phone
2) Register for RaceJoy if you haven’t already
3) In the search bar search for “ The 5 At Big Creek”
4) After choosing the race click “ I Want to Be Tracked”
5) Create RaceJoy Profile
6) Select your course (if you are doing both 5k and 5 Miler choose both)
7) Enter BIB number (if you do not know your BIB number you can find it under find a participant tab in the menu of the race website)
8) Verify this will be the device that you will run with for timing
9) Test tracking verify GPS settings
10) You will receive an email to the email listed in your Profile with additional information
Click Start button to start your race when your are at the Starting Line( see COURSE in menu for starting locations) once you click start .. begin your run the application will audibly give you splits and cheers along the way. When you here " HALF WAY POINT" turn around and head back. Once you finish the application will automatically stop the timing for you . You will then click submit and your time will be submitted for race directors approval. Your time will show up in results same day. ***** PRO TIP... give friends and family your bib number so they can track you .. they can send cheers and messages during your run which will be audibly read or music clip will come through and it can really help you dig deep finish strong !! Maybe even a little eye of the tiger music clip can push you to the next level *****